EPUB
Kindle

The round of the clock [microform] : "the story of our lives from year to year" (1910)

fullscreen
Author: Nicoll, W. Robertson (William Robertson), Sir, 1851-1923
Subject: âge; Man; Homme; Life; Age; Vie
Publisher: London : Hodder and Stoughton ; Toronto : Westminster Co.
Language: English
Call number: CIHM 84228
Digitizing sponsor: University of Alberta Libraries
Book contributor: Canadiana.org
Collection: university_of_alberta_libraries_microfilm; university_of_alberta_libraries; toronto; microfilm; additional_collections
Notes: Film/Fiche is presented as originally captured.

"At the revolution of every five years we find ourselves another, and yet the same ...--The Abbot."

Includes publisher's list

Includes index

Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the National Library of Canada

Isbn: 0665842287
Page-progression: lr
Scanningcenter: alberta
Mediatype: texts